Friday, September 24, 2010

Product Reviews

My first product review:o)

For my birthday i had asked Brandon for only one thing, and he bought me two of them and i couldn't be happier!

At Target they sell Giada De Laurentiis cookware and bakeware. I LOVE Giada. She is my favorite chef. So of course i would have been happy with anything of hers, but i specifically wanted her bakeware set.

This is a picture of the set.
I especially love the handles on the 13x9 and loaf pan. It makes it so much easier to hold on to.
I have used the ramekins for serving salsas and dips and the mugs are awesome soup bowls because they are so big (or a really big cup of coffee;o). I have used both 13x9's i have at the same time plus the loaf pans for pound cake.
Everything cooks up perfectly in them and they come clean so easily!
They work great in the oven, microwave and dishwasher.
They are a heavy ceramic and very durable. I have already dropped a couple of them and no breaks and not even a chip!
One of the sets Brandon got had a small chip in the pie plate, so i emailed Wilton(the makers) and i had a replacement plate in 3 days and i got to keep the chipped dish (i will still totally use it)! I am super satisfied with their customer service.
I think the best part of this whole set is that it was $52 but when Bran went in to get them, they were discounted to $39.99! What a steal!! If you were to buy them separately the 13x9 alone is $20! So we got a great deal on them and i couldn't be happier. 

My grandmother also bought me Giada's Bamboo Cutting Board from Target for my birthday.

I LOVE this cutting board! It is huge! It measures 20"x16"x1".
I love that i am able to roll out my dough for cutting on it. Usually i have to just do it on the counter, which i have never liked, no idea why.
Its super light so i am able to move it around to wherever i need it without struggling.
Its super durable. I always worry that i'm going to cut a wooden board when using my nice knives, but on this bamboo, there isn't even a mark.
I am very satisfied with this board, it was $24 well spent.

This is all i have of Giada's collection so far, but i intend to work on getting ALL of her items...maybe even her crazy expensive knives;o)
These are the items i plan on asking for for Christmas...

2 Qt. oval baker
2.5 Qt covered casserole dish
10pc Red aluminum cookset - this is a want, but not likely a get cause its pretty expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment